News and Announcements
We are in need of volunteers to help with the HOCO parade float.
Please reach out to the booster club to volunteer.
The Theme we got is NASA 1960’s.
The Players are asked to dress as Astronauts or AliensThe float will look like the moon with a Capsule made out of cardboard to go on the float or the bed of truck. The soccer golf cart will be the Rocket ship.
WE NEED TO FIND A FLATBED FOR THE PARADE, OR SEVERAL PARENTS TO VOLUNTEER THEIR TRUCKS FOR THE PLAYERS TO RIDE IN
- We are also in need of large amounts of cardboard for the float*** PARENTS if you have or know where we can get larger pieces of cardboard****
Please see the attached document for further details.
The document HOCOemail.docx was attached to this post.
Spirit Wear Coordinator Responsibilities:
• Attend monthly board meetings
• Work with coaches to determine what is needed for practice wear. Work with vendor to design practice wear assortment. Take orders and ensure orders are filled.
Send invoice off to booster club treasurer for payment
• Design spirit wear assortment for upcoming year. Have assortment ready for meet the team in December
• Responsible for yard sign sales, placing order, and getting signs to players
• Responsible for selling spirit wear and/or organizing volunteers to help (ie, 9th grade orientation, open house, football games, Meet the Team event)
• Managing inventory levels so the booster club doesn’t have excess overhead in merchandise